4/17/2008

E-bay affiliate site + free niche site

Since 1.April e-bay have a new affiliate site : http://www.ebaypartnernetwork.com! It's simple to join and start making commissions from e-bay!

I have found for my blog readers free software for create your niche sites for e-bay! It's called WorldBay! It's just like WorldPress! It's free to use, it's still in beta, but working well in this time!

From the site:

The idea is a very simple implementation of a WordPress template which can be used to insert eBay listings into a WP page or many of them. You can also add your eBay affiliate codes and earn money from every product or user you refer to eBay, so you can quickly and easily create a money-spinning eBay niche site!

The program is free under a limited license which allows personal use, but does not allow redistribution in modified or original form. I have decided to withdraw WordBay from GNU/GPL for a time while WordBay is still in development, as I feel that my rights as the author would be encroached on if I were to release a BETA version under GNU/GPL. I apologise for any inconvenience this causes anyone. Please make sure you also read the disclaimer on the About WordBay page.

Have a nice day!

No comments: